Dusting systems are in dire need of maintenance due to their continuous operation and exposure to erosive agents such as dust, moisture and heat. Timely execution of this operation will lead to optimal performance, increase system life and save costs.
PARSPION Company has a long history of repairing and maintaining dust collection systems in industrial complexes by utilizing specialized personnel and teams. Once deployed on the site, these teams are responsible for preparing system performance reports and making suggestions for increasing productivity. Also, when lines stop or dust systems fail, they perform repair operations with high skill and accuracy in the shortest possible time.
Important topics in the operation of maintenance of dust collectors include the following:
- Preparation of maintenance program (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Investigation of air and gas flow inlet and outlet and the amount of pressure drop inlet and outlet of the filter
- Investigation of dust concentration in air and exhaust gas
- Check the quantity and quality of compressed air in the system
- Control and inspection of all rotating and mobile systems, including material transfer systems and ...
- Control and inspection of system equipment for clogging by dust and clumping
- Control and inspection of all equipment in terms of wear and corrosion
- Control and check the color quality of equipment
- Checking the correct installation of equipment and the correct installation of insulation
- Check all fasteners and gaskets
- Check the performance of electric motors and fans
- Checking the correct performance and calibration of instrumentation equipment
- Check the performance of manual and pneumatic dampers
- Check clogging of inlet and outlet ducts
- Repairing and replacing damaged equipment and parts.